North Edinburgh Arts Centre, with its professional facilities and technical resources, is the perfect venue for corporate and community events. Great spaces and flexibility mean that North Edinburgh Arts can host meetings, conferences, training, workshops, reception parties, theatre rehearsals, film projections and more. North Edinburgh Arts has varying sized rooms for hire and rooms can be used on an individual basis or in conjunction with each other to give flexibility to your event.
Rooms and equipment are available to hire at North Edinburgh Arts from Monday to Saturday, please contact Sandra Newby with all booking enquiries. You can also contact us by phone: 0131 315 2151.
A large contemporary, spacious and flexible room
- Situated on the first floor and accessable via lift and stairs
- Maximum seats 60 people theatre style; 40 U-shape style and 32 reception style
- Suitable for large conferences and seminars
- Black out and Audio Visual equipment available
- Size : 7.1m x 12m
A bright, open space enhanced by the large skylights
- Situated in the first floor and assessable via lift and stairs
- Maximum seats 30 people theatre style; 22 U-shaped style and 20 reception style
- Suitable for small intimate meetings, seminars or break-out room
- Audio Visual equipment available
- Size : 5.8m x 7m
Our largest venue space suitable for music/drama productions, film projections and conferences alike. Situated on the ground floor near the main entrance of the building. Facilities include: professional equipment
- Technical box & lighting rig
- Prop & Set Storage areas
- 2 x dressing rooms and WC’s
- Fixed seating although sections can be removed to create a different layout
- Seats a maximum 96 people
The inviting Pop-In café offers a relaxed atmosphere for corporate, community and private functions tailored to suit any needs
- Seats up to 50 people
- wide selection of freshly prepared food
- Suitable for corporate breakfasts and lunches, receptions and pre/post theatre dinners
- Children’s play area and gallery
Our Café and Gallery spaces are suitable for your informal break-out sessions. When booking the Theatre or Studio 1 you can also use Studio 2 as a break-out area.
Music & Recording Studio
Fully equipped music studio for rehearsals and jam sessions.
The facilities include:
- Well equipped live room
- A sound proof recording studio with basic mixing facilities and Protools software
- Drum Kit, Bass and Guitar Amplifiers
- Fully secure
- Daily and hourly rates available
North Edinburgh Arts has a policy of flexibility and we always try to accommodate specific requests and requirements, the Centre is fully accessible with a lift to the first floor and several specially adapted toilets in the building.